A boundary is how someone expresses their limits with their own and other’s behavior. Boundaries can be made to protect your physical space, emotional wellbeing, sexual limits, time, belongings, and finances. They can’t control the behavior of others, but they can protect you from being taken advantage of or compromising your values.
This PDF document is a 5 page assignment about establishing, communicating, and enforcing healthy boundaries. It includes multiple choice and open answer activities. There are 3 sections on this assignment:
- Identifying Your Boundaries
- Communicating Your Boundaries
- Reinforcing Your Boundaries
This video pairs well with the following Reaction Reset videos:
- 5 Ways You Sabotage Your Dating Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s3tJlOsEQU
- 8 Signs of Emotional Unavailability: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqwbuFIUrE
- Quitting a Work Addiction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP-yzztzVS4
- Being Sane When Your Parents Were Insane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adPa6RilofA
- When Friends Make Bad Decisions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xRnE8OqdBY
Buyers will receive links to download their digital products in the Thank You page of the checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.