Every woman enjoys romance in her life. Guys go to great lengths to find the perfect, most romantic gift to please the woman they love. Leading psychologists compiled a list from over 6,000 men and women who responded to the survey worldwide. In celebration of Mother’s Day, instead of the usual gift, why not choose a couple of things from this list and make her feel the romance of your love? It’s not the money you spend, but the thought and time you take to make her feel special that matters most.
The following are the ten best ways to romance her:
- Write a poem or song for her.
- Breakfast in bed.
- Send her a bouquet of flowers at work.
- Make her a compilation of her favorite music.
- Make her a card and tell her reasons you love her.
- Surprise her with an unexpected planned weekend.
- Have the house cleaned, dishes done, and make her feel like a princess for the day.
- Do something that is totally awkward for you, but that you know she loves (taking her dancing).
- A romantic dinner with just the two of you.
- Open the doors for her or offer her your jacket if she’s cold (women think chivalry is romantic).
All of these things make a woman feel desired, loved and cherished. That’s the whole motive behind romanticism. No matter how old you get or what happens, a woman needs to know that her husband desires her. When women have cancer, weight issues, and chronic illness or as they age, they may feel less attractive or desired. The most romantic thing a husband can do is to plan a wonderful stay-at-home date. Turn on soft music and give her a massage. When women are concerned with their body image it will help if the spouse reassures her that he will wear a blindfold while he massages her. This not only heightens the emotional connection between them, but it helps him listen more, and there is no greater gift than that. Many times we forget to serve and please one another, and isn’t that what loving each other is all about?
Have a wonderful Mother’s Day and enjoy the romance.